Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Story of one great woman

In your lifetime, you will encounter some life-inspiring story. Heroes of your life, let it be parents, partner, or even yourself.

When one is talking about super woman in their life, most of us will tell the world their lovely mom. So here I am, writing about my methaporically mother, my aunty who raised me since I'm just 5

It started when I'm just moved to Jakarta, suggested by her for me to have better environment and education. I dont remember clearly but I start called her mama. I'm proud to tell others I have two awesome moms.

She looks so proud telling her friends on how I diligently reading the billboards ads when I went out with her. She also helped me prepare to the upcoming test, made and brought me yummy, dresses and toys. Even at one point my cousin were jealous.

Graduation after graduation, I will never forget her proud teary face. Even until now I am writing this in Melbourne, the place I love, with TR that I obtained easily, I give her big credits for that.

In the past years, she has been stand strong and still lovingly serve her family including me. Even in her medications and treatments, she's still able to make such beautiful home dishes. All of us having them feels back home in Indonesia.

At the moment, doctor has numbered her days and seriously it is not very long. Not even long. But hey, it is never long enough to have people you love isn't it?

"I love you, mama, still praying for you. Regardless what the doctor said, regardless the pain you feels"

Ps. I hope my mom dont get jealous if you happen to read this 

1 comment: